District 4 is hosting their 19th Annual Picnic Saturday MAY 21, 2022 at The Fort Mason City Park in Mason, Texas We will start around 9:00am or so and “Picnic” until around 3:30pm. Please Join us for a Fun Filled Day of Food, Fellowship & Tons of Fun Plus 2 Great Speakers! The Flier is Attached. Contact names and numbers on Flier. Don’t hesitate to give any of us a shout. We are here to Serve.
Join us for a full day of Celebration. We love this deal down here. Come hang out with us.
HOPE YOU ALL CAN JOIN US…IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHAT WE MAY NEED OR WHAT YOU CAN/NEED TO BRING….HERE IS A LIST:
FOOD – SIDE DISHES, DESSERTS, BREAD, ETC (WE HAVE ENOUGH BBQ MEATS THAT VAL G. & THE BOYS WILL BE TAKING CARE OF FRIDAY 20TH)
– CALL OR EMAIL THE GUYS IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT IS STILL NEEDED FOR THE
Chairman: Terry R. (254)979-3088 email@example.com
Co-Chairman: Scott S. (361)230-2342 firstname.lastname@example.org
BBQ Master: Val G. (325)998-7393 email@example.com
- BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR FOR SEATING DURING MEETING & LUNCH
- BRING SODAS OR BOTTLED WATER …. (COFFEE AND TEA WILL BE PROVIDED)
- RAFFLE ITEMS TO THROW IN OUR RAFFLE??? CALL CHAIRMEN….
- Chairman: Suzy L. (832)244-2996 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Chair: Torii M. (325)642-5239 email@example.com
- CAKES/DESSERTS/COOKIES FOR CAKE WALK???
- Chairman: Veronica S. (325)998-2516 firstname.lastname@example.org
- BRING A NEWCOMER! BRING YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, SPONSEES!! KIDS ARE WELCOME!!