We invite you to our 26th Annual Woman’s Journey – October 28, 29, 30 – Neal’s Lodges in Concan, TX
We can’t wait to spend a beautiful weekend in the woods with you!
The purpose of Woman’s Journey is to:
- Provide an avenue of dialogue between AA and Al-Anon.
- Help women learn about recovery through service and sharing.
- Provide an atmosphere of renewal and a safe place to share intimately.
- Provide a weekend where women can have fun and experience hope in recovery.
- Provide an environment where women can learn to trust other women and build new friendships.
- Encourage the practice of principles based on the 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of AA and Al-Anon.
- To fulfill these designated purposes, Woman’s Journey will hold one Conference each year.
We provide three meals on Saturday and breakfast Sunday, but Friday’s dinner is up to you. There is a restaurant at the location, or you can bring food with you.
As usual, we will have plenty of service opportunities available. Please check Service Opportunities, for a way to share your skills. We also offer scholarships to women who cannot afford to attend the conference.
We hope you can join us this year! Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be on our mailing list, or you have any questions or ideas.