MEETING IN-PERSON - Hope Group
Back to Meetings
Saturday, to 9:00 pm
- In person
- Wheelchair Access
Open meetings are available to anyone interested in Alcoholics Anonymous’ program of recovery from alcoholism. Nonalcoholics may attend open meetings as observers.
Last Saturday Birthday Night.
Online MeetingJoin with Zoom
While in-person meetings have not been canceled yet, Hope Group is beginning virtual meetings.
Click the Link below for instructions.
- Updated June 15, 2021
30 other meetings at this location
120 Commercial Pkwy
Cedar Park, TX 78613
- All meetings will resume as previously scheduled,
- Meetings will continue both onsite and online with Zoom, at least for now. Please keep us on the online list.
- Onsite meetings will have limited capacity and will preserve social distancing, in keeping with public-health guidelines. Capacity is on a first come, first seated basis.
- Members are asked to wipe down their seats before and after each meeting. Our landlord (Yellow House Foundation) has wipes for this purpose.
- Attendees are required to wear a mask in the big AA room. Each member is responsible for bringing their own mask.
- If the big room gets full, and if space is available depending on the schedules of other fellowships, we may spillover with smaller breakout groups in the smaller rooms or on back patio if weather permits.