Austin AA is here to help. Some things we offer are:
- Provides information regarding AA meetings, conferences and other events of interest, at the local, state, national and international levels.
- Provides information on volunteer opportunities in the local AA community
- Provides local twelfth step referrals to AA members who have volunteered for this type of service work.
- Merchandise and sell AA literature and anniversary medallions.
- Assist AA groups and other local entities in procuring speakers for various functions and events in the local community.
- Publish a monthly newsletter for the Austin area AA community.
- Provides a meeting place for Intergroup Representatives, Board of Trustees, and various District Committees, when requested.
- Funds and coordinates all activities related to the planning, scheduling and operation of workshops and other special events, such as the Old Timer’s Banquet.
- Maintains a website containing a variety of information regarding services, meetings, upcoming events and available community resources.